Competitions and Prize Draws - Terms and Conditions
Tickets for Dan Cruikshank
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is The Forum (Northallerton) Ltd, company no: 08110220 whose registered office is at Bullamoor Rd, Northallerton, DL6 1LP.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except trustees, volunteers and employees of The Forum and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- By entering the draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 5. Routes to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via Mail Chimp and Facebook.
- 6. Just complete the survey and you will be entered into the draw for two ticket for Dan Cruikshank 19th May 2017. Only one entry per person will be accepted and multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 14th May at 6.00 pm. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- 7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Two tickets to Dan Cruikshank. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and Twitter/Facebook and/or letter as soon as practicable and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Forum’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Forum shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
- The Forum also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Forum and not to any other party.