- Employment courses to help improve and learn new work skills to get back into work;
- English, maths and IT courses;
- Foundation courses in accounts and finance, business administration, early years and childcare, health and social care, hospitality and catering and working in schools;
- Health, leisure and community activities including family learning; and
- Supportive learning courses for adults with learning difficulties or disabilities.
Our priority is to help adults gain the skills and qualifications needed for employment and to help people who are disadvantaged by social, economic and health barriers.
We provide a free information and advice service to help you choose the best route to develop your career and job prospects. Contact your area office to book an appointment.